Our Comprehensive program covers work/life issues:
- The average employee spends 53 hours on the job per year resolving family-related events.
- Over the next decade, from 10% to 18% of employees will be caring for elderly family members. About one in five will quit their jobs.
- 1/3rd of the workforce cares for children under 18.
- The American Bar Association states that more than half the employees in a typical workforce will experience a legal or financial issue involving “life events” each year.
Employers invest in EAPs to:
- Help employees having personal problems
- Increase workplace productivity and morale
- Support retention and recruitment
- Reduce medical costs
The Labor Department reports EAPs reduce:
- Sick leave usage by 33%
- Work related accidents by 65%
- Workers’ compensation claims by 30%
- Lost time by 40%