The Lexington Group Employee Assistance Program
Has Been Helping People Since 1989
- A confidential service for help with any personal concerns.
- We cover over 225,000 people.
- We assist employees with unresolved problems to return to full productivity.
- Consultation and training to resolve conflicts in the workplace.
- Help Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Clinical Intake & Crisis Responce answered live by Master Level Counselors.
- 2,500 National Clinical Service Sites Providing Face-to Face Counseling
The EAP provides professional and confidential help for any personal problem like:
- Marital and Family Difficulties
- Emotional Stress
- Addictive Disorders
- Problems at Work
- Elder Care
- Financial or Legal Concerns